[credits#translators] Two names missing since the release of Xfce-4.4

Sylvain Vedrenne gnu_sylvain at xfce.org
Wed Feb 21 22:52:27 CET 2007

Mike Massonnet wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 09:35:18AM +0100, Alexander Toresson wrote:
>> On 1/23/07, Sylvain Vedrenne <sylvain.vedrenne at free.fr> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Since the release of Xfce-4.4, Antono and Jarbas are missing
>>> from the list of Esperanto translators (on the website):
>>> http://www.xfce.org/about/credits#translators
>>>
>>> => Can someone please put these two names back where they belong?
>>>
>>> Esperanto [eo] Jarbas Araujo  [jarbasaraujojr(@)yahoo.com.br], <===
>>>                           Antono Vasiljev
>>> [antono.vasiljev(@)gmail.com],  <===
>>>                           Sylvain Vedrenne [gnu_sylvain(@)xfce.org]
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>> Sylvain.  [...]
Hi all,

Looks like this request has not been honored yet :-(
There still are two missing names in the Esperanto translators list on
the website.

So I attached a patch containing the desired modifications.
Please verify and commit this patch here:
svn.xfce.org/svn/www/www.xfce.org/trunk/i18n/about/credits.**.php

Could someone please do that ?
(I don't have access rights for committing in this directory).

Thanks in advance.
--
GNU/Sylvain
http://sylvano.esperanto.free.fr