mixer, Re: Goals for next Xfce releases

Broeisi Rast broeisito at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 11:36:05 CET 2007

I think you should read the past posts better  :)

That question of mine was answered already yesterday :)
And it is the xfce4-mixer I'm using :)
But how could you know :)

So no point to comment on something already solved :)

Read again :)

On 2/4/07, Oblio <apa.chioara at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 23:52:39 +0200, Broeisi Rast <broeisito at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Would be nice to add a mute option to xfce4-mixer and a slider to adjust
> > the sound.
> > Right-clicking and then choose mute... just like the gnome-mixer applet
> > does...
> >
> > That way you can mute or adjust the sound without having to open the
> > mixer app...
>
> I don't know what mixer you have there, but it's obviously not the Xfce
> one :)
> There's a slider just *beside* the icon! There's no mute button, that
> would be a
> good idea (though I can't think a good way to integrate it into the
> current design,
> which is IMHO great, better than the Gnome one ;) ).
>
> Look again :)

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.