mixer, Re: Goals for next Xfce releases

Oblio apa.chioara at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 05:49:21 CET 2007

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 23:52:39 +0200, Broeisi Rast <broeisito at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Would be nice to add a mute option to xfce4-mixer and a slider to adjust
> the sound.
> Right-clicking and then choose mute... just like the gnome-mixer applet
> does...
>
> That way you can mute or adjust the sound without having to open the
> mixer app...

I don't know what mixer you have there, but it's obviously not the Xfce
one :)
There's a slider just *beside* the icon! There's no mute button, that
would be a
good idea (though I can't think a good way to integrate it into the
current design,
which is IMHO great, better than the Gnome one ;) ).

Look again :)