xfwm4 - composite Revision 26452

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:29:24 CET 2007

Disabling the option:

"Display full screen overlay windows directly"

Does seem to help a lot.
Next problem is that i can't see anything on the xrandr enabled
display but the desktop background... It's like everything is behind
xfdesktop on that device...
xrandr commands on startup:
xrandr --output VGA-0 --mode 1280x1024 --left-of DVI-0
xrandr --output VGA-0 --mode 1280x1024 --rate 60
xrandr --output DVI-0 --mode 1680x1050 --rate 60

the dvi display is the one with the problems, everything is normal on vga-0