transient windows with the gtk socket and plug mechanism

Andreas Lampersperger a_lampersperger at web.de
Wed Apr 25 07:56:53 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver,

what you wrote seems to me very resonable.
(Thank your for the hint with the grabbing of the X-server).

So in your point of view, this problem lies in the gtk and should be corrected there, right? What is the best way for an application to detect that a window is a toplevel window or not?

Greetings
Andreas