Database access

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Wed Apr 18 23:03:45 CEST 2007

Jani Monoses wrote:

> If you're going to use it for OSS projects and you feel it's better suited than gtkmm, sure, no problem.
Nice, I saw no other reasons to :-)

> I just mentioned that (xfce core, thunar). The same argument cannot be used if
> the two projects compared have no clear and palpable differences :)
Ok, whatever ... I think we basically agree on this subject, and it all
comes down to a balance inventing new neat stuff (and spend time on it)
or supporting existing projects. Sometimes it not worth it, sometimes it
is, but I can't always tell the difference :-)

But, how can we do something better if we don't do it differently ?

/BL