Xfce 4.4.1 ?

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Apr 3 22:03:55 CEST 2007

Harold Aling wrote:
> Maybe it's better to have a more 'milestone'-alike release schedule?
Milestones, roadmaps, those kind of things don't really work for us. We
can't usually predict how much time we can spend (or want to spend) on
Xfce. Agreeing on some common goals for a release would be good, but I
don't think you can expect much more than that.

> Also, some projects have no or a lesser active developer. It might
> also be a good idea to look at the bugs of other projects and either
> resolve them as invalid, request more info or try to build a patch
> yourself?

Yes, anybody could do this, actually. It's a really good way to help us.

    Jasper