Window Manager button layout

pc.ridder at zonnet.nl pc.ridder at zonnet.nl
Fri Sep 22 17:31:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have written an addition to the Window Manger button layout.
All the button for shade, stick, close, ... were pressent except for
Always on top. When working with tool boxes I knowtest it would be
realy nice to have it :).
So, I added this button. And maybe it could be added to xfwm4.
(svn diff attached)
Changes I made:
Added the "Always on top" button in xfwm4 and the Window Manager config
pannel.
Added window shortcut setting for "Always on top".
Added the 6 states of the "Always on top" icon in the default theme.
Made the title in the Window Manager button layout config pannel
movable (not removable).
Added some defines to modify the Window Manager config pannel easier.
Changed the default keythemerc (cause shortcut key).
Changed the README.
Updated the po.
Fix a missed typed trace sentence.

Greetings,