Plugin vs. icon sizes.
fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Sep 9 22:02:16 CEST 2006
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Jasper Huijsmans wrote :
> In view of the code freeze for 4.4.0 and the fact that this affects
> every plugin, I think that this should wait until after the 4.4.0
> release. Can everyone live with that or should I still try to get this
> in now?
Absolutely. The main and only goal for now should to get 4.4 out in good
Especially if that breaks the API for plugins...
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v188.8.131.52 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Xfce4-dev