xinerama

jouke hijlkema Jouke.Hylkema at onecert.fr
Wed Sep 6 11:03:49 CEST 2006

Salut William,

I'm running Ubuntu on a intel box and I'm under the impression that
xinerama isn't well configured for the X server even though it says it
loads it correctly. But before diving into the X server config I wanted
to make sure that Xfce doesn't need something special to use Xinerama.
I use the Xfce RC1 installed with the installer. So my question
basically is ... do I need to compile Xfce with Xinerama support
specifically or is this activated per default?

Jouke