xinerama

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Wed Sep 6 10:51:26 CEST 2006

Hi

> Last night I tried to add a second monitor. Xorg configuration was no
> problem, /var/log/Xorg.0.log says that xinerama is loaded and active. Is
> there something special to do for Xfce to spread over 2 monitors. The
> only thing I found on the web is that Xfce is 'Xinerama aware'

I am using XFce under Solaris, and i add nothing to do to configure Xinerama
support for XFce (as long as X server is configured for using Xinerama).

What are your current problems with Xinerama support ? what is your platform /
distribution ? Does Xinerama works with other enrivonnement ?

Regards,
William

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net