XFCE "multilevel" menu and "ActionGame" subcategory

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 08:24:26 CEST 2006

Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:29:08 -0700 - exvor0 <exvor0 at gmail.com> wrote :

> Why would the maintainer of the menu system not support a feature
> thats built in ?  If your going to maintain something you should
> maintain all of it or remove the feature.  Or at least say somewhere
> in the documentation that its an experimental feature or something.
> If it does I aplogize.

  Can't you read the already sent replies before replying yourself?

  Oh I see, the thread has been split in several threads because someone
wasn't able to answer to threads.

  Read this one, it should answer what you're looking for:
http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce4-dev/2006-October/021532.html

Mike
--
 http://massonnet.org/ Mike Massonnet (mmassonnet)        _