xfce in opensuse

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Mon Oct 9 10:58:09 CEST 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 08:38 +0200, Pavel Nemec wrote:
> HI Olivier,
>
> > > My second question is, could anyone with appropriate right put
> link to
> > > suse packages
> > > http://en.opensuse.org/X11:xfce
> > > to xfce download page
> > > (http://www.xfce.org/index.php?page=download〈=en) Pavel
> >
> > Ok, I'll do it. Ring me if I forget :)
> >
> > Thanks for you efforts, I'm glad xfce 4.4 will be part of next
> opensuse
> > release!
> That is exactly problem, i am not sure if it will. I will love to. But
> if i do
> not know if final release will be in time (~15.11.06) i cannot put
> Xfce RC
> into our Beta builds for testing.

Would it be possible to add too:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/x11/xfce4 (with or instead
os-cillation packages, don't know if they are still maintained)

Xfce 4.4rc1 should be in Debian Etch, freeze will be on october 18, so I
guess rc2 or 4.4 final won't be there, but that's really nice to at
least have this really polished version :)

Thanks,
--
Yves-Alexis