panel or tasklist plugin bug?

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Fri Oct 6 14:41:33 CEST 2006

	Hello:

	In the Xfce 4.4 R1 version there is a strange behaviour of
panels and tasklist plugin.

	In one panel I have a task list plugin. My panel is configured
as autohide. The taskilist is configured to group windows. If I click,
on the tasklist plugin, a button associated to a window this window
receives focus and the panel automatically hides. But if I click on a
tasklist button in order to show the list of grouped tasks, and I click
on a window of this list, then the window recevies the focus but the
panel does not hide.

cheers

Xavier