We need another "translations supervisor"

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 16:38:06 CEST 2006

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 02:03:39PM +0200, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> As some of you already know I'm currently doing my last year internship
> which lets me little time to follow and handle submitted translations.
> Currently I can only manage to commit during the w-e and sometimes I'd
> like to use that time to work on other stuff like xfburn instead.
>
> Daichi did a wonderful job but he is still MIA. I think we need to
> "recruit" a new person with motivation and basic knowledge of svn, po
> files and who already has a translator account.
>
> Thoughts ? Volunteers ?

That could be me. I've been a little away because (as I mentioned 4
weeks ago) I was moving to a new city. But now I'm finally settled down
and will have more free time than I had before to dedicate to xfce.
I've been contributing regularly to the Xfce project for more than an
year with both code (plugins and patches) and translations (brazilian
portuguese) and I would be very glad to assume this new responsability.

Regards,
Adriano
--
Adriano Winter Bess