xfce4-menueditor exo crash

Bruno Jesus XFCE myxfce at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 06:10:16 CET 2006

I've compiled and installed the entire xfce from the svn in the order
specified on the site, got icons on desktop and dbus working (so I
think everything went well).

While trying to edit my local menu with xfce4-menueditor, I created a
new menu entry and tried to select an icon for it. I selected the "All
Icons" option and presse the x key to see x* icons. After the key
press, the menueditor crashed. I opened it again with gdb and
reproduced the problem again. What am I doing wrong?

0xb7f83722 in exo_cell_renderer_icon_render (renderer=0x808c130,
    window=0x839b628, widget=0x83b1060, background_area=0xbfb04500,
    cell_area=0xbfb04500, expose_area=0xbfb04b3c, flags=0)
    at exo-cell-renderer-icon.c:405
405     exo-cell-renderer-icon.c: File not found.
        in exo-cell-renderer-icon.c

Regards,
Bruno

--
Dê-me uma alavanca e um SO livre e moverei o mundo!