xfterm4 script recursivity bug?

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Thu Nov 16 12:17:20 CET 2006

> From: Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de>

> > 	I made a mistake. I mean the exo-preferred-applications
> > plugin. That is, on RC2 I cannot open the
> > exo-preferred-applications program from the settings manager, but I
> > was able on RC1.
>
> Maybe you built libexo prior to xfce-mcs-manager?

	Good point.

	I don't know. I just upgraded all the xfce related ports in
FreeBSD, and I suposed that it was done in the right order (usually
"portupgrade" command do it in the right order).

	I just executed " portupgrade -i '*xfce*' ".

	Olivier Lehmann, is it compiled and installed in this order?

cheers

Xavier