xfterm4 script recursivity bug?

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Wed Nov 15 14:54:46 CET 2006

	Hello:

I forward you two mails I've sent to Oliver Lehmann (the FreeBSD xfce
port maintainer).

There are two problems:

1) Xfce 4.4 RC2 xfterm4 script has a potential recursivity.

2) "exo-preferred-applications" icon does not appear on the Xfce
settings managers (I think it appeared in the RC1). Or it is not on the
RC2, or it is not correctly implemented on the FreeBSD port or I've not
correctly configured/installed this port.

cheers

Xavier

Begin forwarded message: