Icon box.

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 18:50:21 CET 2006

Hello, everyone. I don't know if this is already "fixed" (I don't even know
if it is a bug, or if my post is a "feature request" [and I know feature
requests are not ok at this time on the release plan]), but there it goes:

Is the IconBox supposed to flash on the Urgent Hint ? If so, it is not
flashing on my system (and I'll gladly give a more detailed description if
that is the case).

If it is not the case and it is just not implemented, can anyone point me
where you guys do that on taskbar so that I can try to replicate the
behavior in Iconbox ?

It is the only thing preventing me to ditch my taskbar and using a Iconbox
for tasks altogether, and would be pretty nice to have once the  MacMenubar
patch for Gtk finds its way into mainstream (lets all hope for it).

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.