Xfce4-panel directfb port

Masse Nicolas masse_nicolas at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 10 00:23:46 CET 2006

Le Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:00:15 +0530,
Pradosh Adoni <pradosh.adoni at codito.com> a écrit :

Hi,

just to say that I get my hand on my old code and was able to run
xfce4-panel on directfb once again!
I also made a screenshot, and I think I would make a page on the
directfb wiki (here is the link:
http://www.directfb.org/wiki/index.php/DFB_panel). I will also put the
code, is some wants to have a look.
But anyway, don't forget that this is more something like a 'proof of
concept' or 'proof of feasability' than anything else, since it's based
on quite old code and is also quite buggy.

Fell free to have a look,
bountykiller.

Note: I cc the directfb and xfce ML since some can be interested in
that.