Shortlog for RC2 this WE

juha kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Fri Nov 3 22:47:07 CET 2006

Olivier Fourdan kirjoitti:

> Hi all,
>
> As planned, we should release RC2 this WE. So if every dev involved
> could prepare a short log of the changes since RC1...
>
> We can generate ChangeLogs automatically out of SVN commits, using
> svn2cl, so if needed and if that helps, just let me know and I'll do
> that for you.
>
> Cheers,
> Olivier.
Orage:

- Gtk 2.10 compatibility fix: colormap for all pixmaps
- more translations
- fixing bug 2441: crash on selecting timezones
- memory leak in utf8 conversion
- orage clock: made tooltip configurable
- fixed error in showing more than 1 day in event list window
- correct date format for australian
- added documentation for week first day parameter
- correcting wrong interval for non repeating appointments
- removed some noisy debug messages
- start of weekday fix. Monday is now default instead
of Sunday and it can be defined as any day (=WKST now works).

Feel free to modify,

/Juha