xfce goodies SVN

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Thu May 25 14:29:43 CEST 2006

On Wed, 24 May 2006 15:40:43 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> Though it occurs to me that most of the goodies that are panel plugins
> are already components in the 'Xfce Panel Plugins' product, so perhaps
> we can just do away with the idea of an 'Xfce Goodies' product
> entirely and just organise stuff logically instead of under an
> unintuitive, arbitrary "this is where the stuff used to be hosted"
> container.  So if it's a goodies plugin, stick it in 'Xfce Panel
> Plugins', and if it's something else, either give it its own product,

Ah, right. We also already have a product "Thunar Plugins", so these
too should do. There still are some programs like the xfce4-taskmanager
- any idea where to put these? They are not major programs like Xfmedia
or Xfburn, so creating a project for each of them is a bit too much, I
think. Maybe create a product "Tools" or whatever.

- Jannis