xfce goodies -> moving

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Wed May 24 17:30:39 CEST 2006

On Wed, 24 May 2006 15:24:04 +0000, Auke Kok wrote:

> now that moving SVN over is a no-brainer, we're technically ready to
> move the entire goodies project over to mocha.

Yeah, finally. Great!

> 3) the basic website at 'http://goodies.xfce.org/' needs an active
> maintainer

I could do this - and I vote for installing a DokuWiki like Benny is
using for Thunar in order to setup Wiki permissions (so we can have one
page for each goodie which can only be maintained by admins and the
goodie developer). I don't think we need more than this right now.

BTW, I'd like to add

  4) Create bugzilla accounts for goodie developers (well, everyone
     should do this by himself and ask to be added as maintainer for
     his special project) and also create bugzilla categories for
     goodies.

Regards,
Jannis