icon naming utils patch

daniele favara danjele at gmail.com
Tue May 23 23:09:53 CEST 2006

On 5/23/06, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:

> > The settings dialog is finally properly themable via icon themes (well
> > some icons are still not handled by the icon naming mapping, or are not
> > yet available in Tango):
> >
> > http://foo-projects.org/~benny/tmp/xfce-mcs-dialog-tango.png
>
> I get the same except the xfce4-mixer icon is the stock blue speaker one
> not the one from the theme, and I am using current svn. Any idea?

jani yes .. i'll commit a new patch :).

The issue is that the icon called volume-control ... is not in tango anymore.

solution:

 1) patch the desktop file that set that icon within
xfce-settings-show (xfce4-sound)
 2) add the volume control icon in tango-icon-common
 3) both would be perfect

--
----
http://dsslive.org