Thunar Media Tags Plugin: Experimental Snapshot

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Sat Mar 25 12:29:32 CET 2006

Hi all,

after two days of work and lots of help from Benny, I finished the now
called "thunar-media-tags-plugin" extension for Thunar. It adds another
page to the properties dialog of audio files in which you can edit
ID3/OGG tags and display detailed information about the audio quality.
Additionally, it includes the tag-based bulk renamer I had already
finished yesterday, now extended by a context menu action "Edit Tags",
which again gives you the possibility to edit the audio tags of a file.

Screenshots:

  Page in the file properties:
    https://developer.berlios.de/dbimage.php?id=2701

  Tag-based bulk renamer:
    https://developer.berlios.de/dbimage.php?id=2702

  Bulk renamer context menu action:
    https://developer.berlios.de/dbimage.php?id=2703

  Bulk renamer tag editor:
    https://developer.berlios.de/dbimage.php?id=2700

Tarball:

  http://prdownload.berlios.de/xfce-goodies/thunar-media-tags-plugin-0.1.0svn-r01231.tar.bz2

Please let me know what you think - and don't forget to report bugs.
Hope you enjoy it.

Regards,
Jannis