App idea

Colossus colossus73 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 09:51:30 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm the main developer of Xarchiver, my name is Giuseppe Torelli.
Daniele Favara told me about this thread. We' re willing to cooperate
with xfce developers to have Xarchiver the archive manager for XFCE.
The status of the development is available at the Roadmap link on the
xarchiver web page. The current code can be retrieved with bzr but I'm
available to switch to svn. Currently I'm coding the switchs from the
command line such as --extract and --add so to allow the integration
with Thunar.

I'm waiting for someone of you to reply,

Best regards,
--
Colossus
Xarchiver, a Linux GTK+2 only archive manager - http://xarchiver.sourceforge.net