xfce4-panel and SIGTERM

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:47:40 CET 2006

On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 08:27:23PM +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Anyway, unfortunately I can't reproduce this. It works fine for me. I'll
> keep looking...

I was doing some tests yesterday and, as you pointed out, the problem has
nothing to do with xfapplet. For me the panel simply crashes (with that same
backtrace I posted) after caughting SIGTERM or on `xfce4-panel --exit'
independently or xfapplet being or not on the panel.

I'll try upgrading all my xfce svn setup (my panel rev is 20482) until tonight
and see if it is still reproducible. Thanks a lot for your attention to this.

Regards,
Adriano
--
Adriano Winter Bess