XFCE - look-and-feel configuration.

Aaron aaronf0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 01:17:58 CET 2006

i know, but im also curious about how it works, so i was wondering if
its documented anywhere at a semi-technical level. maybe i could look
at the comments in the code.

probably will track this thread to keep giving usablility ideas. on
the other hand my usability is quite odd till you acctaully use it for
a while...

On 3/16/06, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:

If it moves, COMPILE IT!!! Yay Gentoo!!!