XFCE - look-and-feel configuration.

Robin Haswell rob at digital-crocus.com
Wed Mar 15 01:20:49 CET 2006

Dude this is a really bad idea. Things like mouse and keyboard
definitely should be in MCS manager. These are the kind of things you
tweak when you load up a GDE for the first time and every now and again
after that, restarting X to see your changes is really gonna piss people
off. Ubuntu is popular because you don't have to deal with crap like
restarting X to make your mouse a bit faster. Hell Windows is popular
for the same reason.

-Rob