XFCE - look-and-feel configuration.

Aaron aaronf0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 01:04:52 CET 2006

ok, i would still like some comments on the feasability of my other ideas.

another one is pulling stuff out of mcs that dont need a live
configuration file fed to it. things that jump to mind would be the
splash screen, and probably mouse cursor themes.

after theyre pulled out, i would still leave them in the config box?
is that even possible? might save some memory if i understand whats
going on corectly?

On 3/14/06, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:

If it moves, COMPILE IT!!! Yay Gentoo!!!