XFCE - look-and-feel configuration.

SJM Arts Stephan.Arts at hva.nl
Tue Mar 14 20:47:28 CET 2006

I know development for 4.4 is now (slowly) entering a new stage, one of
bug-fixing and stabilizing.

But, i would like to brainstorm with you about some possible post-4.4
configuration stuff.

At the moment, the configuration of the xfce-look-and-feel is done in
multiple mcs-plugins, one for gtk, one (or two, if you count the
wm-tweaks plugin in. ) for xfwm4, one for xfdesktop and one for the
splash-screen.

Can it be integrated in one look-and-feel configuration utility?

I understand that the current setting is clear. But 4 different
locations to change the appearance of xfce i find a bit weird.

Kind regards,

Stephan