Copying backdrops to ~/.config/xfce4/desktop

SJM Arts Stephan.Arts at hva.nl
Mon Mar 13 08:11:37 CET 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu>
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2006 2:04 pm
Subject: Re: Copying backdrops to ~/.config/xfce4/desktop
That was not exactly what i meant. I know it is possible to set the
backdrops from everywhere i want. But the point is, when i set it, can
it be copied to a hidden backdrops folder automatically. So... when
people clean up their home folder, they do not remove thei... never
mind. Silly idea, will only use unnessesary disk-space and time.

I must think of a way to organise my ~ :P