Xarchiver: help with Drag and Drop

Colossus colossus73 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:18:47 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm currently stuck in developing DnD with XDS protocol. The problem
is that I don't know how to handle multiple selected rows, dragged
from Xarchiver window and dropped in another application (Thunar, ROX,
etc), in the DnD handler. I tried to look up at xfburn and Thunar code
but the first doesn't use the signal drag-begins, and so I don't know
how to pass the thunar current path to the 'drag_data_received'
handler; the latter's  code is too complicated for being adapted to
Xarchiver.

Any volunteer wants to help me please ? Apart DnD I just have to fix
the bugs and then I can finally release out a beta test.

Thank you,
--
Colossus
Xarchiver, a Linux GTK+2 only archive manager - http://xarchiver.xfce.org