Notification Daemon for Xfce

Samuel Verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:30:44 CEST 2006

In meanwhile i'm using your hack...

Very nice to get some quick information on the desktop on the time you
want it...

screenshot:
http://merlin.ugent.be/xfce/notification_showoff.png

I like it very much nick... just one question... it says that i can
specify the icon with -i ... but i tried quite a lot of stuff but i
can't get it to work... how should i specify e.g. to
use /usr/share/icons/Rodent/scalable/stock/network-fs.png?

gr,
Samuel