Multiple verve-plugins in different panels

Nikolas Arend Nikolas.Arend at gmx.net
Wed Jul 26 21:14:45 CEST 2006

Jannis Pohlmann wrote:

> Hmmmm, normally, it is. All commands from the history also appear in
> the completion list. In addition, you can browse them separately via
> UP/DOWN arrows.

Ah, I see. But it's not implemented like in the "normal" run dialogs
(e.g. xfrun4) where the used commands starting with the typed letters
appear in a popdown history. That's what I meant. But I see that this
might not be appropriate for a panel plugin.

Are you going to add the feature requests for the other issues or shall
I do it once it's possible?

Nick.