DnD (moving text) broken in mousepad

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 23:06:45 CEST 2006

I have to agree with Enrico and others: Geany is not the "Best tool for the
job" when considering small file visualization//editting. It is more...
would be overkill.

I probably don't have enough skills for that, and have little time but, as
my time will be too short to do the things I was thinking to do for Geany, I
may give Mousepad (smaller codebase) a look... I am wanting to get a bit
more GTK experience.

So, I am not saying I will become a mantainer (not skilled enough for that),
but that I will take a look at the code and try to work some stuff in it, if
noone opposes.

Cheers,
Alexandre Moreira.