adding support for hibernation to xfce4-sessions's exit dialog

Andre Puschmann andre.puschmann at stud.tu-ilmenau.de
Wed Jul 12 18:51:01 CEST 2006

hi,
i added support for xfsm-shutdown-helper in order to understand commands
like SHUTDOWN_HIBERNATE and SHUTDOWN_HIBERNATERAM which ends up in a
call of "hibernate" and "hibernate-ram" which are quite common scripts
to invoke hibernation.
further i integrated those buttons in the "End Session" dialog.
i'd like to check whether "hibernate"-command is available or not in
order to display the button or not, but g_find_program_in_path
("hibernate") for instance only looks up in users-path. can anybody
suggest an other solution?
the appended patch shows how this can look like, can you please have a
look over it?

regards
andre