Move xfce4-mailwatch-plugin to goodies?

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Mon Jul 10 21:55:21 CEST 2006

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:27:28 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> On 7/10/2006 9:11 AM, Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> > On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 11:58:53 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> >>
> >> Let me know when it's done so I can update the website.
> >
> > Ok, done. New location is
> >
> >   http(s)://svn.xfce.org/svn/goodies/xfce4-mailwatch-plugin
>
> Do I also have svn+ssh access to that?  (I suppose I could check, but
> I'm lazy.)

Auke: "kelnos already is god"

> > Please tell me if you want to have a Wiki account.
>
> Sure, why not...

Okay, gonna send account details to your inbox ASAP.

> I noticed in #thunar last night Benny mentioned moving xfmedia as
> well. I think I might create a new repo for it.  Not sure I want it in
> goodies, but agree that Xfce SVN should probably only contain stuff in
> the Xfce core.  Thoughts?  This would mean moving xfburn out as well,
> I guess.  And Mousepad?  Are we considering that core?  How about
> pyxfce and xfce4-perl?

AFAIK, Mousepad is considered core - which I'm fine with. Regarding
xfmedia, xfburn etc.: I'd prefer to have a separate "directory" for
Xfce-related apps. They're not just "goodies" (extensions) as Thunar
and panel plugins are.

Once again, I throw the term "apps.xfce.org" (which I prefer before
directory.xfce.org) into the crowd. We could set up the same
wiki for it as we're using for Thunar and the goodies. This way all
directories could benefit from wiki extensions I need to write for the
goodies (release/file management).

Regards,
Jannis