Fwd: http://www-test.xfce.org/

sofar sofar at foo-projects.org
Tue Jan 31 16:58:22 CET 2006

Hi all,

Nick has been working like crazy on the 'new' website. As he is currently
studying for an exam this week we have some time to think and work on
related things. The website layout is pretty much finished, but most
of the static content is missing.

To attack this problem, we need a plan:

1. review the basic navigation and main page links

The main links on top should be okay - but this is the last moment for comments
(screenshots is missing, should we add it?). We can change things now easily.

2. provide static content in english as much as possible

We need your input! Here's how you can help:

- pick a subsection and write out tree navigation tree - post them on the ML
  for discussion
- write or fill the pages with content in basic html:
  use _only_ basic tags (no div, class, style etc. no tables either please)
  send me (Auke) the result for inclusion on the website

3. allow translators to translate this static content

I will start this part once enough static content is finished - this way I can
provide translatable content to everyone in an easy form.

dynamic content is outside of the scope of this e-mail because that part of the
code is actively being worked on.

Hope you can help us!

Auke & Nick