Mouse MCS plugin - cursor theme paths

Pasi Orovuo pasi.ov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:08:42 CET 2006

On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 10:34:56AM -0800, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> I'd prefer leaving in the current lookup code for the time being as a
> fallback, but check the proper XDG directories first.  Otherwise, the
> end result is that we'll get multiple spurious bug reports, which will
> annoy me to no end.
>
> 	-brian

Yes, you're right. Especially now, that Gentoo team commented the bug
report, by saying that Xorg 6.8 currently won't receive other than
critical fixes, and told me to try Xorg 7 to see if the behaviour is
still there. I'll try it once I have a bit more time.

Updated the patch too:
http://medusa.tutka.fi/~pasi/mouse_plugin_almost_remove_hardcoded_paths.patch

-Pasi