4.4 default look

Carl Bolduc drcurl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:45:14 CET 2006

Here is an example of how orange might look like. Need to tweak it but
orange go well with green and blue seen in tango icons.

http://agora.ulaval.ca/%7Ecabol36/xfce4.4-orangelook.png

By the way, if you decide to go with the 2 gnome-like panel, I propose (like
on the screenshot) putting all the task/space manager applets in the bottom
panel (taskbar, workspace, systray) and everything else on the top panel.

I think that the way the panels are setuped under gnome is very good and
functional, and the taskbar at bottom is what most people are used to.

Bye Bye

Carl