xfce4-xfapplet-plugin

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 00:31:00 CET 2006

On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 12:21:06AM +0100, Stefan Stuhr wrote:
> Be aware that you won't be able to interact with GNOME panel applets
> yet, only show them.

Just FYI, this was done in purpose. The fact is that Xfce panel plugins
have a default popup context menu (the one with "Add New Plugin",
"Move", "Remove", etc.) while the Gnome Applet itself has its own popup
context menu. I have already figured out a way to handle this, but it
will require a bit more coding that hopefully I'll be doing soon.

Regards,
Adriano
--
Adriano Winter Bess