SVN Changeset 19105 -- A.KA. broken Xinerama Panel

Ron ginsu.squirrel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:38:01 CET 2006

So I discovered this changeset about two weeks or so ago when I was
updating versions, and it is a bit annoying.  Having fullwidth span
across all monitors.  I just extracted the patch from WebSVN and patch
-R'd it and everything was fine.  Tonight I was talking in the xfce
chatroom on Freenode to another person who also doesn't like this
change.  Is it possible to get it reversed and/or made optional?

Thanks