How to get to the Xfce 4.4 website

sofar sofar at foo-projects.org
Tue Jan 10 18:02:04 CET 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:41:58 +0100, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I also had this idea. 1 style for wiki, wordpress and so on, but first the
> website :-).
> (NOTE: place the div tags in the same place like wordpress and/or
> mediawiki if possible)

so we're looking at:

* mediawiki (docuwiki as alternative - it's used for several projects already)

I'll volunteer to do the theme porting if Nick works on the site design

* wordpress (should be *very* easy to do)

* bugzilla? we could leave this in the same layout

we also have a few other projects that might re-use our layout:
* xfc *)
* thunar
* xffm *)
* others...

*) already uses the "old" style too

Devs - I'd like to give Nick access to the website SVN on mocha so we can get started with this on the server - that way we can develop onsite and monitor progress, edit parts, figure out the wiki setup etc.

objections?

Auke