How to get to the Xfce 4.4 website

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Tue Jan 10 16:06:53 CET 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Nick Schermer wrote:

> (Started new discussion; from "How to get to Xfce 4.4")
>
> Maybe it's a bit lazy to create an image layout, but it's a lot faster than
> writing everything in css:
>
> Index sample<http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/nickschermer/wwwxfce/index.png>
> Documentation sample<http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/nickschermer/wwwxfce/docs.png>
>
> Maybe it looks like FreeBSD to much, but it can (and will) be changed
> later. It's more an idea how the content can be arranged.

I think it's great. There are probably a lot of things that need to be
tweaked, but frankly, we need to avoid a long drawn out discussion on it.

I suggest that we immediately start working on this layout as a target,
and start figuring out how to organise things such that different people
can work on the content and presentation.

-- b