Partanen to xfce4-artwork ! :-))

SZERVÁC Attila sas at 321.hu
Sun Jan 8 10:26:21 CET 2006

 Hi, Pekka !

 We - Xfce contributors - 've seen Your beautiful nature images on
 Xfce-Look.org & I want to take

 Partanen1

 http://xfce-look.org/content/show.php?content=33461

 into the xfce4-artwork package, 'cause it's one of the most beautiful
nature photo, what I've ever seen.

 Your license is GPL, but We decided, We ask You for an explicit
permission for us to take Paltanen into the xfce4-artwork package, so this
beautiful nature pic can be distributed easy with Xfce desktop environment.

 Please cc xfce4-dev at xfce.org also in Your answer.

Thank You, Pekka, 4 Your Great Work & Contributing  Xfce Desktop Environment !

 & I also Thank You personally :

 sas aka satie, SZERVÁC Attila, Hungarian Xfce translator   &   Contributor