resizing in new panel

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sun Feb 26 22:40:07 CET 2006

Jani Monoses schreef:
> Hello Jasper
>
> I encounter the following issues with the new panel (r20099)
> 1) a launcher with an icon of 64x64 does not scale up as much as one
> with 48x48, for a while they grow together but after that only the 48
> one  stretches

Strange. I just call xfce_themed_icon_load(). This might be gtk icon
theme behavior.

> 2) the icon in the systray remain small

Yeah, well. The available space is increasd, I have no idea how XEMBED
is notifying the client of changes. The systray is probably supposed to
have small icons. Multiple rows could be interesting.

> 3) on changing orientation the position of the customize dialog
> sometimes changes, it jumps to the other part of the screen

This is probably caused by xfwm4 as a consequence of changing partial
struts.

> 4) the icon of the showdestop plugin is chopped at small sizes not
> scaled down as the launchers.

Hmm, I might have fixed that in on of the latest commits. It should work
the same.

> these might depend on the icon theme too, I am not sure.
> Also xpm icons (unlike png) do not stretch but maybe that's how it is
> supposed to be.

No idea. Could be.

> there were more but you just fixed those in the past hour ;)

Hehe. I did break them in the last hour too, I think ;-)

	Jasper