resizing in new panel

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:23:44 CET 2006

Hello Jasper

I encounter the following issues with the new panel (r20099)
1) a launcher with an icon of 64x64 does not scale up as much as one
with 48x48, for a while they grow together but after that only the 48
one  stretches
2) the icon in the systray remain small
3) on changing orientation the position of the customize dialog
sometimes changes, it jumps to the other part of the screen
4) the icon of the showdestop plugin is chopped at small sizes not
scaled down as the launchers.
these might depend on the icon theme too, I am not sure.
Also xpm icons (unlike png) do not stretch but maybe that's how it is
supposed to be.

there were more but you just fixed those in the past hour ;)

Jani