Terminal and gnome-pty-helper

Evan McClanahan mcclanahan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:59:17 CET 2006

I seem to have 4.  That number doesn't seem to change when  spawning
or killing new Terminal instances.

Aha!  They seem to be linked to windows that xfce is opening because
it remembers them from a previous session.  Not sure which of the
flags xfce is passing to the Terminal session is causing it, but on my
system, at least, seems to be what's determining the number of them.
They do seem to die when I kill these windows.

Evan