Color Schemes [Was Re: thunar icon]

Young Hahn youngjin.hahn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 01:16:53 CET 2006

I am using the Ubuntu Dapper packages of XFCE right now, so I don't know how
the packagers have set things up or how close they are to the current
SVN--perhaps someone could post a screenshot of the current SVN xfwm theme /
gtk theme so I can confirm whether the official defaults are my defaults?

Other than that, perhaps I will give a go at a "standard" wallpaper using
the official rodent logo, and then perhaps some more outlandish or fun ones
along the lines of mechanical wind up rodents or cubist rodents or rodents
beating gnomes and kde dragons in a race (in good humor), etc. etc.

Best,

yh